Wednesday 14 July 2010

Lily Allen C*ck Punch

Lily Allen needs a punch in the cock. Ok, so maybe she hasn't got a penis like ladyboy gaga allegedly has, but if she has, she needs a punch there.

Now you may be wondering, C'riz, why the hate on poor Lily?

Well, actually up to now I've not cared much about her. She has "clever" lyrics, and sings in a whiny way. Which is fine if you like that sort of thing. To me all her songs blend into one indistinguishable whine. "Riding through the city on my whine when I see you cry it's not fair and I think you're really whine." Like that.

I'm annoyed about her 'featuring' on the latest KILLING TO DEATH of 'just be good to me'. Without her or some other 'name' to stick on it, it probably wouldn't have happened, or at least would not do as well.

I hate remakes like this. The formula is of course simple. Take a good song. Have someone mumble rubbish / rap / hip hop / sounds a bit like like eminem over the top of it, add a bit of masked swearing, dash of the hook from the original, and voila! Another song ruined.

Moaning ends.

No comments: