Friday 16 July 2010

Concrete

I want some.

Or more precisely I want to extend my garage, and fix a few other things that need immovable rock like fixing methods.

So I've bought from evilbay* one second hand concrete mixer machine. This could be seen as a lazy approach.
It could also be totally and utterly bloody stupid as a) I haven't a clue how it works (other than it goes round) and there's no manual and b) I don't know what the recipe is for concrete. Water. Cement. Sand. Few rocks. Dash of herbs to taste?

Methinks a trip to the DIY shoppe is in the near future. The one with the DIY for idiots leaflets. I can pretend to be getting them for somebody else.

*evilbay:
What ebay should really be called. Extra amusement points are gained when getting other people to say it. Being a 'tard I find it difficult to phone people I don't know. So the Ma gets the job. Ma, phone these people plz, I've bought a flux capacitor off evilbay.... Record was the time she said evilbay on the phone 3 times, and then again when we went to collect. The man had the "get these insane people off my property" look in his eyes.

No comments: