Thursday 22 July 2010

Bring me edelweiss

I'm an ebay powerseller. It's my job. This means I have to professionally deal with the stupid and rude on a daily basis.

Today's idiot wound me up though. I quoth:

(idiot) has sent a question about: Item not Received
Have you only just posted it today? I bought it on the 18th

Yes, it was posted to you today (Wednesday). That's why you got an email telling you "It's been posted today!"

The 18th was Sunday. Whilst the poor drones at the supermarket are working the post office, good old British institution that it is isn't. The listing says posted within 3 working days. Monday - 1, Tuesday - 2, Wednesday - 3..... Ask a grown up to help you if you're struggling with the counting.

The worst of it is, 4 morons like this in a 3 month period, and I lose my fee discount for not toadying around twunts enough.

AND RELAX.

As it's Thursday now, I bring to you:
Edelweiss - Bring me edelweiss



Now you may be thinking that's familiar???? Or you may not.

Of course this is more than a soupcon rip off of Abba's SOS. But it's supposed to be, for 'tis a song created by following the rules in the KLF's manual.

No comments: