Tuesday 6 September 2011

On death

Not taxes.

By now most of the interweb connected world will have seen the google Freddie Mercury thing.

Maybe it's Elvis for my generation, I can remember where I was when I heard he'd died. (On a bus going to Salford, for a 'how to do really well in maths a level' conference type thing). I can't picture what he would have been like at 65.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More death!

Idiot Girl goes for surgery tomorrow. Before leaving her new beau (Must think of a name for him, twonko #2 doesn't really work) said that if she dies, can he have her dog?

I doubt she will.... Remember how she tried to remove her foot by the medium of horse? And how said foot is held together with lots of metal plates... well she gets pain in said foot, and so has convinced some idiot to remove said plates, and she won't have pain ever again....

Well that's what she thinks. I'm more of the opinion that chronic pain is a likely outcome of trying to remove your foot, and without the supporting metal work it's quite likely she'll go out on a keg, get drunk, fall over and smash said foot into a bajillion pieces. But I could be wrong. I'm not a doctor and haven't played one on tv.

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Perhaps they can rebuild her, better than she was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Unfortunately that will cost you six million dollars ... so until you find the cash you are stuck with her just the way she is ...