Tuesday 26 July 2011

The gambler

I've been doing it wrong.....

Acharya Gautam Mohan recently wrote to me to say:

Earn through Betting and CricketAstrology Software Which Can predict cricket Match

Start earning with betting and CricketAstrology. Shree Cricket Astrologer Platinum Advance software which predictscricket matches Like County, IPL, T20, ODI etc. To know how to use and buy itlog on to < deleted >

Not just any astrology, or even Astrology with a big A, but Cricket Astrology!

Not sure how exactly it works, spot stars that look a bit wicket-y in a southern direction = Australia takes the ashes??

Sadly I think it's possibly too complicated for me, what with it being cloudy a lot, and light pollution from the new college building.

Oh, and bonus lazy blog. I had Kenny on the tube of U, and just placed 2nd out of 53. It can't be a coincidence, I'm usually crap at poker.

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

That is so wrong - everybody knows crickets don't have necks, so they can't look up and see the stars.