Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sonic torture adventures

So Idiot Girl is still playing the 'must have different car' game. I dodged a bullet yesterday when the one she wanted came back on the datacheck as previously crashed.

Sadly today's came back clear. Wanna go wanna go wanna go... despite me having tons of real work to do, I find myself heading to York, which is a bit over an hour away.

We take my car, for tis pretty much a foregone conclusion she will buy it if it has more than 2 wheels. I can then drive it back for I'm insured to drive other people's cars. She can drive my car back, for she's included on the insurance of it.

Halfway there she starts being her usual bitchy self. Time for a little sonic punishment I think. Folder 43 on the olde memory stick - "the best of Rosie and the originals". As expected she hates it... Jolly good.

We arrive, she drives said car @ 5mph for oh, 100 yards. It's just what she wants, despite having damage that wasn't in the photos. Ma Ma, lend me £2800 plz, I promise I'll pay you back shortly after hell freezes over. Paperwork is signed, and the little shed is hers.

Idiot Girl gets in my car. I have a smile to myself that she will be too stupid to work out how to change Rosie to something else. I smile further when I remember said drive has 3 different versions of the same song in a row...

I get in the new roller skate. Oh, a radio! I turn it on as I drive off. Er, what is this bilge? Locates the cd eject button (for I am a man, and clever and able to read 'eject' and stuff). Westlife's closest misses FFS! How evil can you be to leave such filth in a car you are selling?

I consider tossing it out the window, but settle for throwing under the passenger seat instead.

The journey home is uneventful. Except now we must put new roller skate somewhere off road so it's not illegal. Engage the excitement of dismantling part of the concrete sectional fence surrounding Idiot girl's abode. And then driving said car that is just 2 inches smaller than said created hole thru it.

More excitement when she finally drives the car for real. On past form there will be several blind spots she didn't notice, impossible to reverse, too heavy this, random noise etc complaints.

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Yay for Motown in the Disco.

p.s.Change your locks.