Monday 27 June 2011

She got the gold mine

I got the shaft, as the song goes.

Idiot girl is on holiday having a 'rite keg'. Again.

I have a plan. I want one stinking day where I get to do what I want, and not work. Or a day off.

I select a day, and invite Ma Ma to accompany me on this wild adventure. Ma Ma says she will ask Idiot Girl if we may be excused looking after her dog on that day. For said day is a Sunday, so of course IG will be off having a keg somewhere, and can't possibly be expected to look after her own dog on her day off from work...

Ma Ma texts IG. July 3rd, day off plz? Graciously IG allows this.... you may proceed with your petty lives for that one day...

I go on the website and book tickets. Fast forwards 4 hours ~wibbly lines~

IG texts back. What do we mean we've booked it? Who told us we could do that? She has a 'rite keg' planned for that weekend, and who's going to look after the dog now????

Er, we told you about it earlier... true you where probably in a drunken haze at the time, but you agreed... IG of course did no such thing.... Our text only said "sometime in July", and didn't have a date at all.

Yes it did!
no it didn't!
Behind you! etc.

So Idiot Girl is now back from her keg in the sun, and making lives very miserable 'cos I won't cancel what I want to do. She's going to have to get some other sucker to look after the dog now... do we know how selfish we are being??

Er, cancel your rite keg then Idiot girl and look after it yourself. Don't be so f'ning stupid....

~sigh~ Somebody shoot me thru the head plz...

1 comment: