Thursday 2 June 2011

A nice cup of tea

and perhaps a sit down too!



I have the happy, as for the third time the above is now "new!" at tesco. Quite why they keep reintroducing it and then deleting for six months I am not sure. Perhaps it only sells as new? Or maybe other people like me buy 10 boxes every time it's new just in case it never comes back..

Either way, I can now experience the "freezing to death with all hope lost" sensation any time I want.

There can only be one lazy blog to go with this:



Sorry it's more than a bit screechy. Please don't hit me.

2 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Some people unkindly said "Your joking" when Captain Scott started growing tea in Antarctica ... but due to the joys of Global Warming™ he may be on to a winner.

p.s. Iced tea anybody?

C'riz said...

~Goes away to make a nice cup of (not iced) tea~