Wednesday 15 June 2011

Cat anger

Some bastard cat belonging to one of my scumbag don't give a frig neighbours has started shitting in my workshop.

Options:
Buy cat repellent.
Post said shit thru letterboxes of all identified cat 'owners' as it's the only language these curs understand.
Supersized mouse trap, assembled A team style with lots of welding using metallic things found nearby.
Free bowl of antifreeze for all kitties in my workshop. Help yourselves!

Suggest me up what to do about it!

3 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Block up the hole the cat is using ... to get into the workshop.

C'riz said...

Damn thing must be teleporting in. Or fits under the door which I can't fix if I still want to be able to open in.

C'riz said...

Or trap it and put in box labelled Nymph, Oz?