Thursday 17 February 2011

rinse, repeat

Sadly all I do these days is either a) bitch or b)lazy blog. As it's Thursday, it's traditional to go for b).

Wait a minute, some things are different!

Idiot Girl has repaid the £14,000 she borrowed last year. An event I was not expecting, so I suddenly feel rich.

Tomorrow I hope to finally finish my next stained glass item. For something I was going to knock up quickly it's sure taken a lot of time...

Lazy blog: ahead warp factor 4. ENGAGE!

Alphaville: big in Japan.


Close run thing actually between this and 'forever young'. But this ties in with an idea I had... more on which later... If I remember it.

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Congrats on getting your cash back - I thought you had blown it.

I think I should mention at this time about a massive sum of money that I am having difficulties accessing because of some sort of silly restriction. If you send me your bank details I will transfer the said copious amounts of dosh to your account for safe keeping ... yada yada yada ...


p.s. Everything sounds better when played on a ukulele.