Monday 21 February 2011

Fire! Fire!

Burn!

I wish to announce my latest stained glass thing is finished. Or perhaps to be more precise I've come to the realisation that it will never be perfect so it's not worth spending more time / money on it. Save it as a moment on the journey sort of thing and move on to something new.

Anyway, I show to you my lantern / candle thing / pain generator*






Yes, I realise the pics are poor and too dark. Was attempting to show it in working mode, but said tealight powering it is not very bright.

Next project: "Terror of the geraniums", as I like to call them. One of those mini greenhouse things. I got most of it cut out on Friday, but there isn't a class this week unless I find time to do it at home.

*pain due to discovering fire hot while trying to light it.

2 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Looks great - I like the happy bee with the googley eyes too. Good luck with your geranium.

C'riz said...

Aww, thank you! I must say glass class is great fun.