Tuesday 15 February 2011

20 hours

To the spice new member's night. I must admit I'm not looking forwards to it.

The problem is I'm afraid. I tend to follow the path of least resistance to make life go easier. For this event I need the skill of saying no. Politely, but firmly. Stated aim is to introduce you to spice, and tell you how it works, and book you on events. (For that be how they make money after all).

Problem is it also says we will 'hook you up' with new friends on the night. Er, no. I'll choose my own friends ta, not have you go oh, another idiot from Barno.... why not go on events together?

I also need to say no to several of the 'new member recommended events' as they are the sort of thing that I would hate to n decimal places.

If it's supposed to be fun, why does it feel so much like hard work?

In other news, I now have a spinny globe thing over there>>>> no down a bit, yes there. Pretty, non?

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Please define "hook you up with new friends on the night". ( Have you seen the movie "Wolf Creek"? )