Thursday 9 September 2010

Tubetastic Thursday: Chance

Thursday already. For some reason Thursday is always the day idiots crawl out of the woodwork.

Sold: Ball for land rover defender.
Me: What colour would you like?
Them: It's for a land cruiser.
Me: Argh! Fx: Brain explodes.

The word land is in both items. That's the only thing in common. And of course because I don't know what spec the land cruiser is, and they don't either, it must be my fault. Never their fault.

Also been Idiot Girl'd. Idiot Girl hears a noise... and instantly identifies it's a rat in her loft. I am commanded to go and check for presence of said rat. No... no to 10 decimal places. I have better ways to waste my time than look for imaginary noises.
Put a trap there IG.. if it goes bang! you had a rat. (This does not apply if simultaneously your fingers are hurting). If it does nothing then you made it up yet again.

I'm still planning my assault on precinct 9 visit to the cinema. Is it cheating to calculate when it's most likely to have less people there and go then?

I bring to you:
Big country - chance


I heard this on the radio earlier, and had totally forgotten about it up 'till then. In fact I had to use the magic phone song identifying thing to find out what it was.

It's been stuck in my head since, so it's only fair that I share the earworm.

No comments: