Thursday 2 September 2010

POIDH

Just remembered, I owe you a POIDH.

So here's Idiot Girl with the offending kite. Note the special out of control holding technique. Note the pointyness of the kite. Note proximity of IG to my good self.



Kersplat over with.....

IG has been making life difficult today as well. IG's house insurance is due. Ok IG.. go and join quidco, buy insurance via the link on their website and get cash back. Kerching, money saved!

Simples, no?

No. Ma Ma returns from IG's house, and is all shouty at me. Mumbling something about a code, and has IG got a discount or not? Tried to explain calmly that if she's followed the uber simple instructions then yes she has... if she hasn't then no she won't. Did she follow the instructions?

Apparently I'm not helping. Oh, excuse me while I rewind time so I can supervise her doing what any 3 year old would be capable of.

And relax.

Thursday already?
I bring to you:
Justin Hayward - forever autumn.



This be of course from war of the worlds.

I used to ( and still do) absolutely love the album, and could spend days listening to it. One of the big downsides of going to cd's is the booklet you got with the LP's looks very poor when shrunk to cd case size. Hmm, showing my age there.

IG hates war of the worlds, so it's always on my usb stick just in case she's in my car.

Forever autumn has been stuck in my head all day, as a) it's turning into autumn fast with leaves falling, and b) that blogger who I said I wouldn't allow to make me sad any more is doing. I so need to go out and find real world friends. Maybe next year...

No comments: