Thursday 5 November 2009

Tubetastic Thursday - Earth Angel

Thursday again. I'm not sure it's a good Thursday.

Tonight I get to go to the photo class and explain why I have no photos of canals, but I'm sure I can bluff it. Or sit at the back and let the extroverts take over and there won't be time for little old me.

I'm also getting killed slowly, by no fault of my own. The post strikes rumble on, and what should be a busy time selling xmas tat isn't. People aren't stupid and if the strikes continue nobody will buy anything. Being 40% down on normal isn't very nice :(

Not looking too good for Idiot Girl either. Be back at work by the end of December or go down to half pay. Currently the people in the know think it will be at least 6 more months before she can work, so that's going to be 'interesting'.

But enough of this doom and gloom.

I bring to you:
Marvin Berry and the Starlighters - Earth Angel



This is of course the fictional group created for "back to the future".

Earth angel has also been recorded by just about everyone, "the penguins" version prolly being the version most people know. Whilst it's a good version, I think I like this one just a soupcon more. Methinks the BTTF connection helps boost it. You want George & Lorraine to live happily ever after, or is that just me?

Anyways, feel good song, which be what I need right now. Normal moping will be resumed shortly.

No comments: