Friday 6 November 2009

She tried the green

she tried the red. I'll have 'em both that's what she said*

Well, the post strikes are off until the new year. Yay!

Or maybe not. 'Cos of course having expected a strike tomorrow I've not busted my nuts to get the work I have got done for then, 'cos there's no point is there? Plenty of time, do it at a sensible pace and not make mistakes. Now there isn't a strike I'm waaaay behind.

It's also woken up the idiots to buying things. I got asked this question:
What would you do for a gear knob (no 11) and 2 sets of dice?

The bad old days are back... He wants to buy 3 things (total value £10). He's expecting a price of <£5 for all 3, when the most expensive is £6 on it's own. Do I a) not bother wasting my time replying or b) do what I'd like to do and tell him I'd take them off the shelf, but you're going to have to pay £10 you pikey.

(*Don't you rock me daddy-o - vipers skiffle group)

No comments: