Friday 13 November 2009

Friday the 13th

Holds no fear for me. Having lived my entire life at houses with the number 13, if something bad was to happen it would have done it by now. Or it has and I've just failed to notice.

I am, however, in a mixture of excited / sad / unhappy / hyper. For on Saturday I am to meet a certain blogger and her killer friends. I should be happy. But all I can think of is how many ways I can get it wrong. Self doubt, your name be C'riz.

In an attempt to break the negative thinking, I am playing a selection of my favourite teenage death songs, with a heavy emphasis on the silly ones. I know it was only yesterday I was leaning on the youtube lazy blogging crutch, but My blog! My blog!, I'm going to do it again, as I feel you should share my pain.

I bring to you:
Bob Hudson - Teenage Cremation



At a 100 miles per hour,
we ran into a truck,
the driver he just looked at us ,
and all he said was "Ooooargh! Look out!!"

I feel better already...

No comments: