Tuesday 5 April 2011

Positive thinking

I'm still concerned that when I go see the eye person he will go hmmmm, yes in my learned opinion you're going blind, any minute.... now!

The worst thing to me is what would happen to my cars if I had to stop driving? (I have four... One of them is legal and works.) I like my cars, hence why I keep the broken ones. It would make me very sad to lose them.

Ma ma tells me I should stop being negative, and the nice man will spot some easily corrected thing the optician missed. I hate optimists and their la la thinking. Why should nice things happen?

But I'm taking note, and being positive.... by buying parts for my cars. Think I'll wait to find out who is right before fitting them though.

2 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

I'm sure you will be fine.

p.s. I remember thinking the same stuff a couple of years ago when I had to have a mole cut off my eye (unfortunate price to pay for living in the worlds skin cancer capital) It all turned out fine.

C'riz said...

Thanks for the reassurance that it's normal to panic a lot.