Thursday 28 April 2011

Last to know

No, I'm not going to lazy blog Britney Spears. (Engage the huge sighs of relief).

So I'm in the garage-o-doom as usual, and have the radio on. I haven't heard that one in AGES I think. Work continues. 1 hour later, they play it again. That's odd, thinks I.

Another hour, and it's on AGAIN. I'm obviously missing something here. They're dead? Best google it...
Turns out the televisual opium of the masses "Britain's (not) got talent" is back poisoning minds again. And one of the no hopers on said show covered said song. So the original is now racing back up the charts.

Engage the lazy blog:
Tracy Chapman - fast car


Ps... want to see it murdered?
Clicky!

2 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

So that's what the bottom of the barrel sounds like.

The Hoff is on that show too - geezz he will do anything to get his face on TV?

What happened to the little guy with the high pants?

C'riz said...

Don't hassle the Hoff!

Cowell? I think he's off spending the money on girls and massive drugs.

Oh, and that's the cream of this barrel. The dross that turns up on 'talent' is unbelievable.