Thursday 3 June 2010

*cough*

Well, that worked brilliantly. Not. Blogging by mobile when you have a) a rubbish mobile and b) are on an island that has naff all signal, not the best of plans.

So I'm back. There is a huge amount of (boring, physical day job) work to do before I can even begin to think about fun things like going thru my photos.

Did I have fun? Yes... and no. Parts where great, but my twisted mind won't allow me to enjoy things, and so the bad bits are magnified.

There's also the sad bit of confirmation of what I really knew all along, but wouldn't allow myself to believe was true. I feel hurt, but more sad that it is so. I suppose it shows that I only believe the best in people. Or that I'm just a fool for a pretty face.

2 comments:

C'riz said...

Yes, back on the big island now. But I was on the little island that's 20 something miles at the widest point.

C'riz said...

Ps... have sent you an email Pseudonymph person.