Friday 25 December 2009

Xmas countdown: Teh End

I'm sure my 1/2 a reader will be glad it's all over.

So without further ado:
Christmas Party



Top trumps time:

Number of xmas cd's featured on: not on cd anywhere.
Probability of being played on asda in store fm: minus infinity.
Relationship to xmas? : It's a xmas song.

I may get a buzz,
'cos mistletoe's poisionous,
oh hell I don't care I think I'll die.

This is a cover (prolly better than the original version actually) of a dead milkmen song from the time when the dead milkmen where a "fictional" band, and their albums came on tape with each one having a hand drawn cover by the band.

Of course thanks to the power of the interweb you can now obtain such rare material rather easily in mp3 format.

This is from "Oh no! Somebody shot sunshine!"


If you're really that interested you can hear the original here:
The Dead Milkmen - Christmas Party .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ps.. Merry Christmas...

No comments: