Thursday 3 December 2009

Tubetastic Thursday - Punk rock girl

I'm rather tired today as it's 2:43 am on Thursday morning. Too many late nights methinks...

So without further ado I bring to you:
The Dead Milkmen - Punk rock girl


Not my favourite milkmen track, but the first video I could find.

Now they're back as a band again with a new bass player I'd like to see them live. I'd also like to win the lottery, have a wining personality, and lots of other things that won't happen. Sorry, depressed, tired, tired.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Additional, 5pm.

This song be of course sung by Joe Jack Talcum, and is perhaps their most commerically successful release. Shame he doesn't actually sing most of the songs normally.

I'm am still tired, and can now add world weary to the list... The washing machine died. I took Ma to the washing machine shoppe to look at new ones. New ones fill up with only cold water. Ma wants one that fills with cold & hot water. I tell her the only come in cold these days. Shop assistant tells her they only come in cold these days. Ma believes we are lying (??) and insists we go to every shop that sells washing machines. Quelle suprise, they only sell cold fill ones, 'cos that's all the manufacturers make.

Methinks this one is going to run and run until I can't take any more.

No comments: