Thursday 17 December 2009

Tubetastic Thursday - Keltech strikes back

Meh! One more week and the insanity of it all will be over.

The mildly annoying thing is I'm very busy and working hard, but I'm not actually making all that much more money than usual. Peeps appear to have stopped buying the cheaper easy to make things, and are buying the expensive 40 mins each sodding things, so I work like crazy and then there's only 10 parcels for that day and £90.

And.. relax.

I bring to you:
DJ Keltech - Keltech strikes back



Thinking you've seen this before? Well you prolly have as it was a viral video, what, three years ago?

If you like your scratching, then his cd be worth a-buying.

I generally doth not buy cd's cos a) tight, b) mp3's on a usb stick works better in my car. But I bought this one. I's even got it signed to moi... could be worth 99p in a few decades time... And yes, first thing I did was rip it to mp3 and put it on a shelf. The cd is dead, long live the cd!

No comments: