Thursday 22 December 2011

Is there a doctor in the house?

So today I went back to see the neurologist guy. Who is called Dr. Khan. Which means while I'm in the waiting room I keep getting flashbacks to The Shatner... like this:



I'm 300% certain that Dr. Khan is going to give me the brush off, or tell me to come back in 6 months. I am wrong.

He says my MRI scan was 'normal', whatever that means. But he wants to do more tests. I am to go for an 'visual evoked potential' test. I've had this before... the thing I remember most is the man sanding my head to glue electrodes to it. Meh....

Dr Khan then says if this doesn't show anything, he think a lumbar puncture would be a good idea. I think it's more of a mega terrifying prospect, but what doth I know? If you know more, plz use the space below to tell all:






SPACE ENDS.

Lazy blog time:


Hah! Fooled you! Bet you thought I would go for "doctor! doctor!" by the twins of thompson. I'm not always obvious you know.....

No comments: