Monday 5 April 2010

Seduced

by the idiot box. I haz been.

I normally don't watch tv, who cares about the lives of imaginary persons? But this easter, well, it's been a orgy of cathode rays.

Firsty: Ashes to ashes. Not sure I'm too convinced by the "I was in a coma, in my coma" explanation of why she's back in 1983.

2: CSI (illegal download version). Ok, so I actually watch this all the time, but been a while while waiting for them to get round to making new episodes. Mildly annoying / doesn't ring true this week though.
Archie falls over a body, and 10 mins later is back doing the job in the lab. Er, he's the one that does enhance 34-46 on blurry photos and not the oh look, big hole in head part of the job. You'd think he'd be a soupcon shook up.
Then Catherine is doing stakeout, and deactivating a drug lab. Afterwards says "ok, send for hazmat to clean up", but surely they would also be doing the deactivating thing? Methinks a contrivance for her to get lucky with the smooth bloke.

3: Dr who returns... New bloke... Woo?

Well, the first fail is the bastards have messed with the theme tune again. For the love of Pete, why?

New doctor bloke.... Ma no like. I think he shows promise, in a Tom Baker crazed loon more teeth than brain cells sort of way...



Assistant.... Amy Pond... Schwiiing! It appears someone at the bbc is now in charge who isn't gay, and thus has remembered the classic rule get some eye candy in for the dads. Though for me an assistant needs to be pretty, and also capable of a good scream. But that could just be due to first who I can remember being genesis of the daleks with Sarah Jane Schwiiiing Smith.

1 comment:

C'riz said...

Oh yes, I like brains. Brains = sexy, lack of brains = am I bovvered woman = not watching it.

Also hoping they don't go down the autons / daleks / cybermen / the master, right that's the baddies covered lazy tv route.